Fall Hours – Opening Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Hours: Wednesday – Sunday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm, or by appointment (weather permitting).
- Tickets are available for purchase at the gate at Van Buren Acres or online (a service charge may be charged for online ticket sales).
- Single Day Tickets – $10.00 (ages 2 and under free).
- Season Pass – $25.00 & includes one free “U-Pick” Pumpkin (ages 2 & under free)
- Admission price includes large and small corn maze, soybean maze, sunflower paths, jumping pillow, hayrides, barrel train, putt-putt golf, ball zones, hay bale roles, duck races, slides and all other activities. Not included: gem stone mining, pumpkins, concessions and store items. Additionally, the jumping pillows will be closed during the pig races for sanitation.
You do not need to pay admission if you are just visiting the Barnyard Cafe, Nellie’s Country Store, or just purchasing fall decor/pumpkins (including U-Pick)
All major credit cards are accepted online and onsite